A Paintball Gun Will Kill A Chipmunk - Warning Pics

LOL, Oh yes, I can be very twisted. I just try to keep it under the table so I dont get thrown out of here...lol It is just good that I dont write what I am usually thinking.. Even though I agree with the others that you should have had purple I am glad you did not over kill and show a totally green munk.. Good for you to have the restraint to only used what was needed. Jenn

Good paintball markers do have quite a bit of power. I use mine to deter raccoons. I have some huge old coons that make my 80lb akita look like a small dog. After turning them into blue coons they mostly stay away from my house and buildings.

While playing paintball I got hit in the back of the head once at less than 100' and it nearly knocked me out cold. I was laying there face first on the ground not understanding what happened or where I was for a few seconds.

I think it would be interesting to "tag" the critters with a color or combination so you can see if it's the same one coming back, too. Of course, I realize that this won't work for splattered chipmunk... he ain't comin' back.
tongue.png
But for larger animals, maybe...

I've used our paintball gun to deter our neighbor's Pitbull mix.

Nothing says "keep your dog on your own darn property", quite like a flourescent orange painted dog returning home after a day of running loose.
lol.png

My neighbor got the message loud and clear and got rid of the dog, that she was "watching" for her daughter.

DOOD!! I cannot believe that you killed it with a paint gun! Not that I'm surprised that you could--I've seen the welts one can make, and they can even put holes in clothing--your resourcefulness is what I'm cracking up about. That is just way imaginative.
lol.png

Care to practice on a bigger target? I've got a fox...and real bullets.

As for tagging repeat offenders with a particular color...I relocated a possum the other night that I'm sure my dog has caught at least three or four times. I took it several miles from the house and dumped it off at some hiking trails. I joked with the kids that three days from now it will be showing up at my front door saying "Guess who?" with a big ridiculous grin on it's face.
roll.png

Last edited:
Frozen paint balls make for quicker kills.

has anyone tried Soft Air guns?
dumb hubby thought soft air meant no power LMBO
he decides in a brain dead moment to shoot into his hand. needless to say I laughed for hours at him and it took 3 weeks for the brusing to go away.
not so soft after all LOL.
lol.png

Quote:
Frozen paintballs aren't as accurate as a soft one but they do hurt bad.

We have a few airsoft rifles. No power at all. A point blank shot into bare skin
would hurt I'm sure.

Chipmunk+paintball= skill+luck
tongue.png

We have allot of chipmunks around the house, they really eat our flowers ,veggies.ect.

Our old beagle ,she has taken on chipmunks as a pastime, she get's a few.

If they come close enough why not try a blowgun
cool.png

BA

Back
Top Bottom