A Paintball Gun Will Kill A Chipmunk - Warning Pics

PurpleChicken

Rest in Peace 1970-2018
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
This year we are overloaded with chipmunks. Usually I like them but they
are getting in the barn and today I caught one in a big bag of scratch.
They are chewing things, nesting, pooping, and making big messes.

Well, I refuse to use traps and was out of CO2 for my pellet gun so I grabbed
my paintball gun with rifled sniper barrel on it. Within 3 minutes I was stalking my
prey. I aimed, shot, and hit it perfectly in the side. The impact of the paintball
caused immediate catastrophic internal damage and death.

Yes I do feel sorta bad but I need to start controlling them and will not use
poisons or traps I feel are cruel. I'm also surprised a paintball, at around 10
feet, did such immense damage to it.

Last edited:
What color was the ball, and where are the PICTURES?????????????? Could you come sniper some squirels for me?? I will offer a warm cot, and all the squirrel you can eat. And a nice place to launch a kayak.

Ohhh! That makes me remember when I pumped the pellet gun 1 x and "pinged" a squirrel in the behind for tormenting my pup. He fell off the tree branch and broke his neck. He died instantly, I cried instantly, and both DH and DS laughed instantly!

Quote:
Dont worry they weren't laughing behind your back at least.
lau.gif

Chipmunks, like mice, rats & squirrels, carry various diseases and parasites. They
will get into chicken food and urinate and deficate in the food. They also will
chew wires and many other things resulting in property damage. I've probably
repaired a million dollars in damage done by rodents to industrial generators.

The ball was green. The first ball did not break as far as I can tell. The rodent
fell to the ground in shock so the green you see is my second shot to it's stomach
to prevent any suffering.

P6290097.jpg

P6290098.jpg

P6290099.jpg

Congrats on one less rodent. I have those furry little boogers around my yard. I used to see atleast a dozen a day but the neighbors cat is getting them down to a manageable population. You see that cat toting a chipmunk daily and its done that well over 6 months. When he runs out of those maybe he will move on to the squirrels and cut their population back so the quit nesting in most of the attics in the neighborhood,

Back
Top Bottom