This year we are overloaded with chipmunks. Usually I like them but they are getting in the barn and today I caught one in a big bag of scratch. They are chewing things, nesting, pooping, and making big messes. Well, I refuse to use traps and was out of CO2 for my pellet gun so I grabbed my paintball gun with rifled sniper barrel on it. Within 3 minutes I was stalking my prey. I aimed, shot, and hit it perfectly in the side. The impact of the paintball caused immediate catastrophic internal damage and death. Yes I do feel sorta bad but I need to start controlling them and will not use poisons or traps I feel are cruel. I'm also surprised a paintball, at around 10 feet, did such immense damage to it.