Apr 15, 2020
I have several breeds of chicks hatching in the next week and week after. If anyone in the Orlando area is looking to add fun to their flock or color to their eggs these are the chicks for you! Available Breeds: White Capped Black Polish, Silkies, & Frizzles of all colors, Seramas, Lavendar Orpingtons, Blue Australorps, Easter Eggers
17ED1584-48E5-4618-8A23-2FE2557D1F0B.jpeg

I have several breeds of chicks hatching in the next week and week after. If anyone in the Orlando area is looking to add fun to their flock or color to their eggs these are the chicks for you! Available Breeds: White Capped Black Polish, Silkies, & Frizzles of all colors, Seramas, Lavendar Orpingtons, Blue Australorps, Easter Eggers
View attachment 2093771

Where in Orlando are you located? Do you have any hatched silkie chicks?

View attachment 2093771
Wow which breed laid the extra dark brown eggs?

Iā€™m in Sanford and yes I have SO MANY CHICKS hatching in the next couple weeks. Several breeds!! Even more than in the listing! Lol
Mid May will have Light Brahma, Barred Rock and Silver Laced Wyandottes. ā˜ŗļø

Iā€™m in Sanford and yes I have SO MANY CHICKS hatching in the next couple weeks. Several breeds!! Even more than in the listing! Lol
Mid May will have Light Brahma, Barred Rock and Silver Laced Wyandottes. ā˜ŗ
View attachment 2093771
I am interested in the Blue Australorps...can you send me pics of the parents
[email protected]
How many will you have available?

Many thanks
gp

View attachment 2093771
Do you have any Blue Australorps or Ameraucanas? Ship to TN?

View attachment 2093771
Do you have serama chicks for sale?

Back
Top Bottom