We Quit Cigarettes

@Kiki - sorry could not keep up with this thread yesterday, had to work for 15 hours straight and then was brought down by a migraines attackā€¦
Are you still not smoking? - Congratulations if you withstood the temptation and the pain!
What about all the others? Friends did you stay strong?
Yuck, its Friday and i have another grueling 10 hours of work aheadā€¦

@Kiki - sorry could not keep up with this thread yesterday, had to work for 15 hours straight and then was brought down by a migraines attackā€¦
Are you still not smoking? - Congratulations if you withstood the temptation and the pain!
What about all the others? Friends did you stay strong?
Yuck, its Friday and i have another grueling 10 hours of work aheadā€¦
I'm still clean.
:celebrate

It's amazing how incredibly strong all of you are who are quitting. It's not easy. Eventually this will all be in the past and you can say you quit so many years ago. I think I'm on year 6... I forgot how long it's been. That's when you know you've got it all behind you when the days don't even matter anymore.

The last 5 minutes of every hour... Get up and move for 5 minutes straight.
Do it every waking hour.
5 minutes at a time I promise you it will add up quickly.
I used to do squats every hour for about 5 minutes. I forget why I was doing it, but I think I had sleep issues so I wanted to tire myself out.

We decided we are going to go on nightly walks once it warms up. We have a nice trail next to our house that's all open field. It's really nice.

Back
Top Bottom