We Quit Cigarettes

I have lost 25 lbs in just a few months. Mostly I am doing two things: 1. wait five hours between meals, no snacking, no cheating. When you hit that point at 3 hours when you feel like you're starving, drink water. It's like a smoking craving; if you can endure the craving for just a few minutes it will go away. And 2. Like @Kiki says, exercise five minutes. I do it after I eat, I just gently walk in place because of my ankle. Sometimes I do sit-ups and leg lifts in my recliner. No kidding, 25 lbs and still losing. I feel awesome. I recognize my body again!

I think I would die if I waited that long between meals 😂🙈

I do that sometimes. Have tuna with chips or crackers instead of bread.

Today though I am having leftovers from last night. It’s basically veggie noodles and tons of other veggies in it haha

I have basically the last like 15 pounds too
The chickpeas tuna is really good I think I know a lot of people probably would think it was disgusting. All I do is mash up the chickpeas with a fork because it will flake like tuna. then I cut up whatever type of pickle that I want and then I add usually two different mustards... Dijon mustard and stone ground. When it sits in the fridge for about a day it has really good flavor.

I told you the leftover thing works!!!! I had leftover macaroni and cheese and I had some of my chickpeas "tuna" that I had pre-made the other day.

I swear by pre-making meals! It has worked so well for me for the past few months.

Yes it does!! We also got a couple $5 take home dinners with our meals too.

This is healthy too. So many veggies lol

The chickpeas tuna is really good I think I know a lot of people probably would think it was disgusting. All I do is mash up the chickpeas with a fork because it will flake like tuna. then I cut up whatever type of pickle that I want and then I add usually two different mustards... Dijon mustard and stone ground. When it sits in the fridge for about a day it has really good flavor.

I might have to try that sometime!! Haha regular tuna has so much salt plus soy and stuff :hit

I might have to try that sometime!! Haha regular tuna has so much salt plus soy and stuff :hit
I learned it when I first went vegan because I really like tuna, but like you said it has way too much sodium.

I just bought some sweet and spicy pickles but I have not tried them yet. I put the bread and butter pickles in... I got the ones that have no sugar and other additives.

It sounds really good, I am going to try it. I love hummus anyway. Thanks for sharing. I like Claussen dill pickles for the crunch! Mayo, no mustard. Onion, a shake of garlic powder. Hmm, guess what's for lunch tomorrow... with whole wheat crackers! :drool

Yes it does!! We also got a couple $5 take home dinners with our meals too.

This is healthy too. So many veggies lol
I always make an abundance of food so that I can have food for the week. I used to think those people who prep their meals for a week were crazy, but once I started doing it I realized why they do it. They have to put zero thought into what they are eating for the day and when they are hungry they can just grab it.

Tonight I'm making the family a pork butt in the instant pot. I'm going to make balsamic vinegar roasted potatoes in the oven as a side. I'll eat the roasted potatoes and probably some other things that I make on the side. I think I might add carrots with the potatoes too because balsamic carrots are the bomb.

It sounds really good, I am going to try it. I love hummus anyway. Thanks for sharing. I like Claussen dill pickles for the crunch! Mayo, no mustard. Onion, a shake of garlic powder. Hmm, guess what's for lunch tomorrow... with whole wheat crackers! :drool

That sounds delicious!! :love

I usually just put mayo in. Tons and tons of mayo. :oops:

I wonder if my chipotle lime mayo that I have would be any good in it..... 🤔

But of course now I have lunch for today. Maybe tomorrow haha

I bet it’d be good and add a bit of a kick. :D

Oh and sometimes, usually actually, I put relish and/or craisins in and love both but we are currently out of both :hit

https://simple-veganista.com/chickpea-of-sea-salad-sandwic/
There is one of the recipes that I have used, but I don't use any type of mayo with mine because I just like mustard. Usually when I use a recipe I just make it my own way.

It's so weird to explain, but when you eat this if you close your eyes you would swear it was tuna. I tricked my husband one day because I told him to close his eyes and try it and he told me that it tasted just like tuna, but he knows I don't eat tuna.

I do that to him all the time I make him try something with his eyes closed and he always says what it is but he knows I don't eat meat or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom