We Quit Cigarettes

Yoga helps me..... just saying. Why do just the breathing part?
I know I sound like a trendy little nerd, but the breathing and body movement combine to give a great overall cleansing kind of thing. I can't really explain it properly...sorry...
I do yoga videos now. I just suck at it.
I do better if I'm with a real live teacher person.

Yoga helps me..... just saying. Why do just the breathing part?
I know I sound like a trendy little nerd, but the breathing and body movement combine to give a great overall cleansing kind of thing. I can't really explain it properly...sorry...
I like the work out too! But only within a home or studio scenario. I am not doing downward dog or something in the middle of the grocery store if I am having a random panic attack :gig

Thanks for the support, y’all.

I’m currently falling down a rabbit hole. I’ve moved past geese (they’re not available until too late for a motivator) and I’m trying to find bottle baby cows or sheep.

my husbands going to kill me.

......BUT IT WONT BE THE CIGARETTES THAT DO IT!
Here's an easier idea than bottle baby calves. Kitten season is fast approaching, at least around here. Contact your local cat rescue and volunteer to take on bottle babies for them. Foster homes are hard to find for kittens, but especially hard to find for the ones that need special attention. If you don't know much about kittens, most good rescues will train you. If you'd rather not have tinies, take on the ones that are eating, but too young to adopt out, yet.
Is it hard to let them go? Sometimes! Nah, who am I kidding, it's ALWAYS hard to let them go, but like the foster motto says, "I let my heart break a little so theirs doesn't ever have to break again."
The real advantage to fostering kittens (and yes, I do foster, but no more bottle babies) is that, by the time they turn into cats, they've usually moved on to their adoptive homes. You can have a house full of kittens and never have a houseful of cats!

That fasting, cleansing stuff would still make me giggle. But I would go back anyway if the instructor was helpful.
She's real life nuts...she just had a baby and is already talking about a seeing water fast.
She will never convince me that is good.

I like the work out too! But only within a home or studio scenario. I am not doing downward dog or something in the middle of the grocery store if I am having a random panic attack :gig
I'd do it in the grocery store and then I would pee in my pants.

Back
Top Bottom