We Quit Cigarettes

My result was 100%
Mine was 99.5% :woot
I live to disgust!!!🤣
Screenshot_20200224-014552_Chrome.jpg

I suppose Kiki is asleep right now? It seems the thread has been taken over by other addicts. The duck tape doesn’t work properly I guess.

Is she still holding on? In that case I want to congratulate @Kiki with a whole week struggling and knowing its going to get better every day now.

Who else beside Kiki needs support? And on what?

It is rude not to even if you have no clue who they are.

Agreed haha I always do! And sometimes I wave first. But so many people don’t wave back or even give me dirty looks for waving :( I always say I’m not going to wave anymore because of it but I always do. :lau and if someone else waves first, I always wave back.

Yeah there is this large person I know and they chug slim fast drinks on top of eating all thier meals.
They don't understand they will never lose weight that way.
I want to be able to explain it to them in a way they can understand (nicely) but I haven't figured that out yet.
do you log your foods into fitbit app? the fitbit app has always been more difficult for me so when i was actively tracking my macros I found myfitnesspal app to be the easier one to use (and it syncs with fitbit to bring over your steps and water)

Tomorrow will be a whole week!
WHAT.
No way.
Was thinking this earlier.
Yep.
WayWay!!
Congrats @Kiki !!

Diets......stay away from fads and extremes,
eat a bit of everything in moderation, get enough exercise.
^^Does not apply to diabetics, especially type 1's, of course.

Back
Top Bottom