Adult Trio of Lady Amherst pheasants

dracoe19

Songster
8 Years
May 31, 2011
Warrenton, Virgina
I am in need of more room and my pheasants are sadly not on the priority list for projects this year. Here are some details about them.

Male is approximately 4 years old, proven breeder with no fertility problems, and is in full plumage (tail about 3-4 feet long). He was brought in from a breeder in Toledo, Ohio. He is actively displaying for both of his hens and is ripe and ready for breeding season!

Both females came from the same breeder located in Virginia. The breeder no longer is breeding birds and moved out of the country. Both are approximately 2 years old and are active layers.

All kept in out door aviary fed a diet of game bird feed mixed with sunflower seeds along with occasional fruits, greens, and grass clippings. All are pure bred Lady Amherst's and NOT Red/gold x amherst hybrids. Lady Amherst are hard to find and adults are even harder. Take a hold of this rare opportunity!

***For trio is $180. Sadly we cannot ship due to lack of time and proper shipping boxes.

If you have questions about the birds, care, or other pictures of them feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Could you please send me a PM with more information about the male's lineage and who the breeder is as well as their contact information. I would really appreciate that. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom