Gosh those Brodie’s sure are crazy!

I am very surprised i have not had one broody girl yet! I thought for sure tippy was going broody but nope she didn’t .
Be Quiet Mr P GIF by @ICT_MrP

I am out of strawberry syrup for my milk. I had to use butterscotch ice cream syrup instead. Not the same thing. But now I’m out of milk again today. I can’t believe that I drank a whole gallon of milk in one day ? 🤦‍♂️.
Ps. The tenants friend in front was arrested for possession, with intent to sell. And a year in county jail will serve him well. Add firearms possession and prior felony convictions and he’s by by for a long stretch. I should have just shot him instead!!!!!!!

Taxes for my overdue library books::lau

View attachment 3831268
You “should have just shot him”? That’s a wildly violent thing to say… I mean I know you’re out of strawberry syrup but man, get a hold of your inner gun thoughts.

Round worms in chickens look like this :
1716012322353.png

Image from https://poultrykeeper.com/digestive-system-problems/chicken-roundworms-or-ascarida-galli/

Tapeworms show up in poop as segments looking like moving rice grain
1716012435265.png

Please people, think twice about worming your chickens if you are not at least 80% sure they have worms. It may not harm them but the dewormer will be in their poop and kill actually useful other beings for the environment, which ends up being toxic both for the soil and for biodiversity.
Not to mention that the more you use a dewormer the more chance helminths in your environment will become resistant.
Not saying you shouldn't use chemical dewormers. I do, but only after evaluating if it's really needed for an individual chicken. I can't get fecal floats where I live.
And by the way, Ivermectin is one of the worse. It's killing professional bee keeping in my region due to the sheeps.

You “should have just shot him”? That’s a wildly violent thing to say… I mean I know you’re out of strawberry syrup but man, get a hold of your inner gun thoughts.
This guy caused so much heartache for Alex, his rooster caused damage Alex's flock because he was keeping it safe.

Alex needs to at least vent his feelings. He's got more control than most people, most people would have caused serious damage to that man and most certainly would have done something to his rooster.

Even in UK, we are permitted to protect our home and property, sadly that is what animals are considered law, property, when they are more like family

Round worms in chickens look like this :
View attachment 3835812
Image from https://poultrykeeper.com/digestive-system-problems/chicken-roundworms-or-ascarida-galli/

Tapeworms show up in poop as segments looking like moving rice grain
View attachment 3835814

Please people, think twice about worming your chickens if you are not at least 80% sure they have worms. It may not harm them but the dewormer will be in their poop and kill actually useful other beings for the environment, which ends up being toxic both for the soil and for biodiversity.
Not to mention that the more you use a dewormer the more chance helminths in your environment will become resistant.
Not saying you shouldn't use chemical dewormers. I do, but only after evaluating if it's really needed for an individual chicken. I can't get fecal floats where I live.
And by the way, Ivermectin is one of the worse. It's killing professional bee keeping in my region due to the sheeps.
:goodpost: Thank you 😊

I blame it on the sue happy legal system, and government over reach.
I believe it started around the time of "My coffees too hot. I burned myself, and it's your fault. You didn't warn me my coffee was hot."
The government over compensates for people without common sense by restricting everyone's rights.
I’m inclined to agree we’re in the midst of a sue-happy society…

But the particular coffee-too-hot incidence is an example of a highly paid PR team messing with our minds! In the infamous case of Stella Liebeck, she readily admitted that she spilled the coffee; except the McDonalds folks had set the coffee temp to 190 degrees, which causes 3rd degree burns in (looking it up…) well, it takes a 150F degree liquid only 2 seconds to give a 3rd degree burn, so presumably at 190F it would be instant. And it poured onto her crotch! Can you *imagine*?! It’s ridiculous they didn’t just apologize and pay the measly $20,000 in hospital bills she was asking for from the get go. It took some fancy PR moves to have us calling her frivolous.

F9F851CB-916A-4CC6-9EE4-85BA3610DC3F.jpeg

Tax: I was expecting to catch Whiskey flying off the log. Or at least opening her wings to slow her fall. But no, here is proof she purposefully dive bombed into the treat eating scrum.

This guy caused so much heartache for Alex, his rooster caused damage Alex's flock because he was keeping it safe.

Alex needs to at least vent his feelings. He's got more control than most people, most people would have caused serious damage to that man and most certainly would have done something to his rooster.

Even in UK, we are permitted to protect our home and property, sadly that is what animals are considered law, property, when they are more like family
You’re assuming it’s the guy with the rooster, but Alex said it was a different person.

Back
Top Bottom