Advice needed. Running around like a chicken with...

Mouth, nose and eyes dry. Clear eyes. Good color of comb and wattles. Can we get a picture of her sideways, whole bird (tail and all) and another from behind at her abdomen and vent please? Asking about the back end because these two pictures lead me to believe she's the picture of health, just like a chicken, they HIDE their illnesses SO well, and only someone that knows their quirks would notice when they're not up to par. When you're not holding her, how does her breathing sound?

Mouth, nose and eyes dry. Clear eyes. Good color of comb and wattles. Can we get a picture of her sideways, whole bird (tail and all) and another from behind at her abdomen and vent please? Asking about the back end because these two pictures lead me to believe she's the picture of health, just like a chicken, they HIDE their illnesses SO well, and only someone that knows their quirks would notice when they're not up to par. When you're not holding her, how does her breathing sound?
Oh my, just seeing this. yes all good even though eyes are clear, they look dead. I am still struggling to upload pictures but I did take a vent and full body shot. let me work on getting them up. Thank you and everyone for questions, help and advice!!!!

Here is a full body picture, still having trouble with the vent picture(it wasn't a great shot but fluffy butt looked clean).

Attachments

• M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    742 KB · Views: 11
I did not hear any breathing problems/ sounds at all. I also was not listening for them but hopefully would have noticed. I also know that she looks healthy. Butt looks clean, feet legs look good. Not sure if you saw the previous post, she did vomit clear liquid on me when I picked her up to bring her inside. It wasn't a struggle pick her up at all, she had roosted 3 hours before sunset!

Profile picture looks good too. Hoping that someone with more experience chimes in soon, as so far, I don't see anything wrong with your girl... she's really hiding this illness well. When did she lay her last egg?
I can't say the last egg lay, they are all pumping them out like crazy. She is a brown layer and I have 4 brown layers so hard to tell. I think I found the booty pic!! Will post.
Yes, It is a mystery. I feel like that scary show w/ Mom making up illnesses on her baby girl.
There are too many things I don't know about chickens.

Back
Top Bottom