AE's "HOARDERS" CHICKENS on tonight's epsiode!

Hanna was the most vile discusting ignorant truck driving mouth skank I have seen in a LONG time -I wanted to punch my TV screen-I seriously was so tensed up while watching this--AC should have not given in and left-they should have raided her whole broken down trailor and taken every living creature-health services should have been brought in and that women put into a home and deep therapy-she was a discusting &^%$$#@ and Im being nice-nasty nasty nasty I dont care if it was a "disease" she did not deserve the chances they were giving her because she was EVIL-saying she was going to slap her grown children and everything for trying to help her-Those kids were even taken from her when they were younger!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
I cant keep talking about her Or Ill get even more mad!!!
he.gif
he.gif

The other couple "Gary"-whiney whimpy overgrown boy-what an idiot-discusting I would have evicted too--I liked his wife though all though Im sure she hindered and didnt help the situation:-(

Quote:
Yep she was cussing vile lady I've ever met! Totally blind whats going on around her.

Oh yeah, Gary, I would have kicked his butt to the curb. Wanna walk off, whiney boy, go right ahead! Less than a man he is! If he would know how it affects his wife, he would make some changes. I can not believe the LL didn't kick them out. Not fair to them to stuck with the repair bills and let alone the stink and filth going on. Yeah, probably more bunnies hanging around......What was the total bunnies they had taken out? I think his wife should have left him but not easy when you are on SSD.

Quote:
Yep she was cussing vile lady I've ever met! Totally blind whats going on around her.

Oh yeah, Gary, I would have kicked his butt to the curb. Wanna walk off, whiney boy, go right ahead! Less than a man he is! If he would know how it affects his wife, he would make some changes. I can not believe the LL didn't kick them out. Not fair to them to stuck with the repair bills and let alone the stink and filth going on. Yeah, probably more bunnies hanging around......What was the total bunnies they had taken out? I think his wife should have left him but not easy when you are on SSD.

26 bunnies!!!! again I was sickened completely that something more serious didnt become of them-I am a LL and I tell you what-we have people checking on the property at all times-if there was even a clue to this eviction would follow suit with some other calls to get them some sort of help butIm not paying for someones illness to continue on my dime-heck no!!

I just can't stand clutter. I can't think when I'm looking at a mess! It's like the colors and randomness of it all is very confusing to me. My younger son is dyslexic and has ADHD so messes just don't work for him either. Also, I have MS and as a result I'm very clumsy and can trip over anything, so our space has to stay picked up. I was raised in a lovely, very Scandinavian style home without clutter, so I just can't abide any now. We cleaned the attic every month. Like, dusted and vaccumed it. Some of my friends thought my mom was nuts, but I'm so glad now I was raised that way, seeing the accumulation of stuff that some people have to deal with. Drove my ex crazy whenever I cleaned out the kids rooms to get rid of their old toys and clothes. He'd always try to get me to "save" it for someone else to use someday. I would just tell him that any clothing without holes or toys that aren't broken WERE being saved, at the thrift store. A few times I would give him things to send to his sisters for their kids, but then I would find them in the garage months later.

I love both hoarders shows. There's one with just general hoarding, and another show with animal hoarding! Thanks for letting me know about the show. I will definitely watch it.

I have already posted once....

but I believe everything has a place and everything should be in its place - if it doesn't belong its trash!!!!!

just a little way to keep life simple << I am trying to pass this along to my 2 boys sometimes it is like pulling teeth but most of the times their rooms are clean... Nothing is better in a cleaned vaccumed (sp) floor.

Quote:
X 2!!!

There is just no use for most random stuff. I like the Royal Copenhagen figurines I inherited from my grandmother. They are all arranged very nicely on the curio shelves. That does NOT mean I want more because I don't have ROOM for more without making it look cluttered, and then they won't look nice anymore, they'll look messy. My friends hate to go shopping with me because I don't enjoy shelling out money for decorative crap that I don't need. I like the way my house is and feel no need to add more to it. And shows like Hoarders just make me want to
he.gif
I mean, think about all the money that is wasted on all that STUFF!

Quote:
X 2!!!

There is just no use for most random stuff. I like the Royal Copenhagen figurines I inherited from my grandmother. They are all arranged very nicely on the curio shelves. That does NOT mean I want more because I don't have ROOM for more without making it look cluttered, and then they won't look nice anymore, they'll look messy. My friends hate to go shopping with me because I don't enjoy shelling out money for decorative crap that I don't need. I like the way my house is and feel no need to add more to it. And shows like Hoarders just make me want to
he.gif
I mean, think about all the money that is wasted on all that STUFF!

OR selling the extra stuff!
wink.png

My mom is somewhat a hoarder, she had to "keep up with the Joneses" and it would drive her batty if me and my sister dont have that empty space "filled with lovies". Why in the heck would I want to "fill that gap" between the TV and planter?????????

Back
Top Bottom