After Waiting 3 Weeks I got DENIED!!!!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
My Low Life Sorry excuse for a human weirdo freak of an Ex-Boss lied on the Unemployment Questionaire, so after waiting 3 weeks with no money coming in, I got a Denial Letter in the mail today!
somad.gif

I have applied at probably 15 places in the last 3 weeks and am trying to figure out how in the heck I am gonna pay bills, feed chickens, dogs, horses and us!

Why in the HECK does the Department of Labor take what the Employer says as the Gospel Truth??????
rant.gif

He said I never did anything, and basically that I just sat on my butt all day! Yes I was on the internet at work. He told me when I started "We have a lot of down time, feel free to use the computer"
I also did TONS of work, his Website was 200% better than before I started, I took saddles to Horse Shows (on my own time) to try and sale, never got any commission or anything, even though I was told I would. I also had paid money on a saddle and when I left he did not want to give my money back, I had paid $65.00 down and the saddle was in his possession, he threw $50.00 on the counter said "You can take this or you can sue me"
Why are people allowed to get away with this?????

I certainly plan to APPEAL and keep appealing. This just totally ruined what was left of my Christmas Spirit!

I hope he gets COAL in his Stocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Did they call you? Here in CA they call you when the employer statement conflicts with yours. APPEAL APPEAL APPEAL. Eventually it will become too much of a pain in the rear for him to show up to the hearing.

When I was younger...I worked a temp. Christmas job in the men's dept. store...

Right before Christmas the boss calls me in and lets me go for some really dumb reasons.

I came in to get my last check with a piece of coal with a red ribbon curled around it with a homemade Christmas card that said:

"Bah Humbug...Scrooge."

I set it on his desk and took my check and I'll never forget the perplexed grin on his face....as I walked triumphantly out the door.

me,
g

I have to drive by the store at least once a week to get feed & hay, I swear if I ever see him crossing the street to get the mail I may accidently loose control of my truck.......
somad.gif

I am going to appeal, appeal and appeal until he gets so sick of appeals he gives up. I was raised that you "reap what you sow" well at some point he is gonna start getting paybacks for treating people like garbage.

I also have heard from several people that he "pays" women in town for "S*X", I wonder what his wife would do if she got several anonymous letters saying that???????
gig.gif

Honestly, if I wanted to I could go in an screw up his website, but of course I would never do that, I am a better person than that, but somehow "knowing" that I "could" does give me a small amount of comfort
tongue2.gif

Honestly? What goes around comes around. There is no need for you to do anything. The man will get caught all on his own. I have seen two really bad bosses in the past get their comeuppance, and it was glorious, mostly because I had nothing to do with it!!!

yes tell us and by all means walk in there and tell him you've heard certain things about his intimate dealings with certain ladies of the evening.
Just tell us where you used to work.

Back
Top Bottom