Alerts not disappearing?

I did not get an alert for either of these:
Screenshot_20210221-121505.png

An update:

We disabled an addon (that improves the alerts) that seems to have not been playing nice with our addon that creates our Articles system.

Now we just have to:
  1. Determine if the "alerts not clearing" issue is resolved
  2. Find what, if anything else is "broken" or not working correctly
  3. Run more tests to really isolate the problem
So, if you're playing along with this issue, please reply with as much detail as possible regarding:
  1. What problems / issues you're still having
  2. Provide as MUCH detail as possible (what it's doing vs. what you think it should be doing)

An update:

We disabled an addon (that improves the alerts) that seems to have not been playing nice with our addon that creates our Articles system.

Now we just have to:
So, if you're playing along with this issue, please reply with as much detail as possible regarding:
  2. Provide as MUCH detail as possible (what it's doing vs. what you think it should be doing)
Thanks for all of your effort! You guys are awesome!

An update:

Now we just have to:
when i open the alerts pop-up, the number of alerts go away
however, the little circle underneath doesnt, unless i click open the alert
but i think the quoted post alert doesnt go away unesls i open it, even though ive already read it

I was just wondering if this new alert thing is temporary?

Because the read alerts don’t go to the bottom and the numbers dissapear so you can’t see how many unread alerts you have, so you have to scroll for ages to find any unread alerts. I know I have like ten billion unread but I can’t know the exact number or where to find them so it’s a pain in the butt.

I’m okay if it’s temporary and just trying to figure out the issue, anything to help. But if this is the solution I personally prefer having the occasional sticky alert from articles instead of having to scroll for a million years.

Sorry if this sounds super whiny, I appreciate everything you guys do to try and solve even the tiniest of issues. :D

Back
Top Bottom