All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Hi Whodat :frow
Hi MJ! How are you?
I am good... just have been so busy lately.. we got most of the floor put down in the hall.. excited we are finally making some headway there! And my oldest boy is getting married on the 15th... so things won’t be slowing down anytime soon...

Hi MJ! How are you?
I am good... just have been so busy lately.. we got most of the floor put down in the hall.. excited we are finally making some headway there! And my oldest boy is getting married on the 15th... so things won’t be slowing down anytime soon...
Sounds like you're living a very full and happy life! Me too :)

Hi MJ! How are you?
Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials! That is so exciting.

Good morning everyone 😊

Hi MJ! How are you?
Congratulations !! to your son

Good morning folks :frow

Hi MJ! How are you?
Congratulations for your son!

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials! That is so exciting.
Good morning everyone 😊

Congratulations !! to your son
Good morning folks :frow

Congratulations for your son!
Hi yall! Thank you! We are very excited... here is the darling who’ll be joining our family... some of you may have seen...
DD530B48-5E6C-4C27-94FA-2DBEE890906C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom