Almost got Scammed - Updated Last page!

Quote:
tell her you sent it
lau.gif
and her furniture arrived and you need to know what to do about the drugs stuffed in the cushions the mafia wants their money

Quote:
This expains alot.....I didn't see how you would have been out any funds except a bounced check fee..................................................chrisf

Quote:
This expains alot.....I didn't see how you would have been out any funds except a bounced check fee..................................................chrisf

Well IF I had just blindly deposited their check for $2000 and then withdrew $800 to send to them via western union, then the $2000 check would bounce and I would be out $800 PLUS bank fees....even if was just a bounced check fee...that would overdraw my account right now
roll.png
But Nah! thankfully I smelled something rotten in Finland (where she is supposedly from) 2 emails ago

Heard from the bank today that they only forward the info to their fraud department and because I wasnt out any $ they just hang onto it! Advised me to contact police in Tallahassee and give them the name and address that was given to me of the person who was going to go "collect" the money (I never sent) via western union.
So I called police and they said the name/address would be fake and because I didnt loose any $, they cant do anything either
barnie.gif
. Said I should contact federal trade commision.
Really! It's no wonder they never catch any of these people! And what IF I WAS out any money? By the time they fumble the ball to everyone else there would be no hope of catching them
rant.gif

Quote:
That is so disappointing! How can they just pass the buck so to speak. They should contact the next in line, not you. So you were supposed to be stupid about it and lose $ then maybe they could help you??!! That is why scaming is such a lucrative business, the authorities don't give a darn!

Quote:
tell her you sent it
lau.gif
and her furniture arrived and you need to know what to do about the drugs stuffed in the cushions the mafia wants their money

gig.gif
lau.gif

I need a coffee spew smiley! I have got to stop drinking things while reading this forum!

Back
Top Bottom