am i a hermaphrodite

Definitely a hen. Brown Leghorns can get larger combs and wattles than the average hen. All normal. She looks all girl to me.
smile.png

funny cause i posted this a month ago and everyone said welsummer cross with who knows what, and young roo about 6 months old. unfortunatly IT is at LEAST 10 months old if not a year and doesnt crow or lay eggs, and after looking at welsummers for hours, ive just decided thats it is exactly that an IT with the feathering of a welsummer hen, but the comb and waddles of a welsummer roo.

bturbo87
Where did you get her from?

Is is not a Leghorn... Leghorns have White Earlobes She has Red......
She is a American Game.......

Chris

Last edited:
ahhh, you are right about the earlobes, darn! missed that
tongue.png

she just looks too heavily bodied for a game to me
hu.gif

She came from the house we just moved into. The previous owner left her here and well her and what we just found out it is a Rhode Island white mix was the reason my wife and I started getting into chickens. I know she is at 10 months but not laying. She is very protective of our RIW so I assume she is older. They were 2 of 30 left from the previous owner. The only way that I could even possibly think that she could be younger is if one of the 30 hatched her after they were let wild.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom