Ameraucana Eggs - DONT BID STARTING WAITING LIST/TAKING ORDERS NPIP

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
DO NOT BID!!!!

Since it has become unconducive to list my auctions on eggbid, I will start a waiting list and sell my eggs here. What I have available is listed below:

Blue/black ameraucana - good egg color, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment

Blue/splash ameraucana - some very nice and some more on the green side, able to produce about 8 eggs per weekly shipment

Wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucana - good egg color, able to supply 16+ eggs per weekly shipment

White ameraucana - some good egg color and some minty green, able to supply 12+ eggs per weekly shipment

Split lavender/split lavender - some very nice eggs from this newly developed color, able to supply 16 +eggs per weekly shipment, this is a new variety some anomalies are still occuring

Lavender ameraucana - eggs are more on the green side, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment, this is a new variety some anomalies are still occuring

Buff ameraucana - some good eggs and some green eggs in this pen, this variety is going to be pretty hard to get, only 6-8 eggs available if that per weekly shipment, some anomalies still occur in this variety as I have outcrossed to a different strain of buff non related to my current flock.

Silver ameraucana - very light eggs, the birds are on the small side and need to be worked with, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment (will be delayed for a couple weeks until rooster is changed out)

My eggs are $2.00 each, extras are included. Shipping is $11.00 for up to 8 eggs and $15.00 for up to 16 eggs per box. My customers have high hatch rates and it is not uncommon to get 8-10 chicks from 16 eggs. Cannot legally ship to Virginia, West Virginia and Hawaii.

I will also be posting a auction to take orders for chicks.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Why can't you legally ship to WV? Just wondered if it was a law to your individual state or something since I've never had a problem recieving hatching eggs from all other states. Thanks! (=

Quote:
To ship to W Virginia and Virginia your flock must be NPIP certified and MS & MG clean. Also, there is no MS & MG free classification for Subpart E (exhibition poultry & waterfowl).

BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Did you get the impression I like your buff?

but in June, please. Uh, June 14th would be good, if that works for you. Could you please round out to 1 doz with blacks? I have a friend who likes blacks. Oh look who just found your auction, below!

I have tried and tried to get an account started with eggbid, but their customer service seems nonexistent. For some reason my password will not activate my account, so I gave up. I'm glad you are selling on here, now!

Last edited:
lavender eggs in the middle - Harry Shaffers line

lavender split eggs on the top and bottom row only - mixture of John Blehm cock bird and my black girls

5845_lav2.jpg

5845_lavs.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom