Ameraucana Eggs - DONT BID STARTING WAITING LIST/TAKING ORDERS NPIP

I am in West Virginia also. I have never had any problem getting eggs from anywhere. I will check with the Dept. of Agriculture later today, but this has never been an issue for me before.

Likewise, I send for chicks all the time, but have not had a problem getting chicks.

Catherine (IggiMom)

This is a letter I received from the Virginia Dept of AG:

5845_scan.jpg

When I received this letter, I call the West Virginia Dept of Ag and they told me they had the same poultry importation requirements.

Blue/black ameraucana - good egg color, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment

Blue/splash ameraucana - some very nice and some more on the green side, able to produce about 8 eggs per weekly shipment

Wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucana - good egg color, able to supply 16+ eggs per weekly shipment

White ameraucana - some good egg color and some minty green, able to supply 12+ eggs per weekly shipment

Split lavender/split lavender - some very nice eggs from this newly developed color, able to supply 16 +eggs per weekly shipment, this is a new variety some anomalies are still occuring

Lavender ameraucana - eggs are more on the green side, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment, this is a new variety some anomalies are still occuring

Buff ameraucana - some good eggs and some green eggs in this pen, this variety is going to be pretty hard to get, only 6-8 eggs available if that per weekly shipment, some anomalies still occur in this variety as I have outcrossed to a different strain of buff non related to my current flock.

Silver ameraucana - very light eggs, the birds are on the small side and need to be worked with, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment (will be delayed for a couple weeks until rooster is changed out)

Please make sure you read the above information carefully before you request eggs. Some varieties are limited or backed up a bit......

Also this is a first come first serve list. Requesting shipping dates may not be possible if others have paid before and are scheduled next.
big_smile.png

Thanks.​

I love your buff rooster (the one you took to the Montana show). For those who haven't seen him, he has the best buff color I've seen period- imagine the prettiest buff you've seen on a buff orpington, but put the colors on an ameraucana with a proper beard, etc. He is jawdropping.

She also did very well with the other birds she took to the show, but the buff was so much eye candy I just adored him. She also has a nice black cock, and her blue wheaton cockerel is quite nice.

I'm not into ameraucanas, but I admire her stock. Her eggs are nice and blue, esp on the blue wheatons.

Blue/black ameraucana when will be the next open date for them. For 8 eggs .
I wont have bator room till next month, unless I have a hen go broody.

pips&peeps :

Quote:
Depends on when I get a money order from you......
smile.png

Okay let me see what I can do
wink.png

I received 18 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten hatching eggs from Jean in March. The babies hatched out on April 1st, 11 out of 17 that made it into lockdown! Out of these eggs I ended up with 2 Wheaten cockerels, 2 Blue Wheaten cockerels, 5 Wheaten pullets and 2 Blue Wheaten pullets. I was VERY happy with my hatch and the birds that are now growing out. My BW cockerel is just stunning, very dark blue with striking wheaten contrast. All of my pullets are of good size and have a very calm and sweet disposition.

I highly recommend this variety!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom