Ameraucana Eggs - DONT BID STARTING WAITING LIST/TAKING ORDERS NPIP

Quote:
SHHH don't "highly recommend them" I want some and want to be on the top of the waiting list!
wink.png

pips&peeps :

This is a letter I received from the Virginia Dept of AG:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5845_scan.jpg

When I received this letter, I call the West Virginia Dept of Ag and they told me they had the same poultry importation requirements.

How interesting!
Both times you have shipped birds to me, we have been called to confirm that it was indeed chicks that you sent! I have purchased birds elsewhere and did not receive a call...​

Quote:
How interesting!
Both times you have shipped birds to me, we have been called to confirm that it was indeed chicks that you sent! I have purchased birds elsewhere and did not receive a call...

That's because to ship to Texas legally you are supposed to be NPIP certified and AI clean for hatching eggs. You must get a permit from the State in addition to ship in chicks or started birds. The older birds must also have a health certificate on top of all that......

My eggs are $2.00 each, extras are included. Shipping is $11.00 for up to 8 eggs and $15.00 for up to 16 eggs per box. My customers have high hatch rates and it is not uncommon to get 8-10 chicks from 16 eggs. Cannot legally ship to Virginia, West Virginia and Hawaii.

Wheaten/Blue Wheaten eggs:

5845_wtn.jpg

You can see pictures of my birds at my website. Also most of the people advertising wheatens and blue wheatens here, got their birds from me.​

thx for the quick reply! So I would get a blue/blue cross? They are very nice! Then I would get the wheaten, blue wheaten, and splash correct? do you have any splash/wheaten crosses?

Back
Top Bottom