Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Ah, so many beautiful ameraucanas. I am a first time chicken owner, so I only have ameraucana chicks, but they are super adorable so I thought I'd share some pictures! I'll be sure to share more as they grow.

Fluffy lil butt!

You've heard about keeping your ducks in a row, the same applies to chicks.

She fell asleep in my palm and refused to move, it was a crime to move my hand.

Ah, so many beautiful ameraucanas. I am a first time chicken owner, so I only have ameraucana chicks, but they are super adorable so I thought I'd share some pictures! I'll be sure to share more as they grow.

Fluffy lil butt!

Adorable Easter Egger chicks.

Fluffy lil butt!

Nothing at all wrong with Easter Eggers! Most Ameraucana lovers probably started out with Easter Eggers. Their full of personality, and very pretty too! I just picked up 7 more even though I have Ameraucanas. :)

I fell in love with the beards, muffs, and fluffy butts, so I bought these from Blue Star Poultry in Florida, since I can't seem to find chicks anywhere that aren't EEs. The breeder swears they are true BBS Ameraucana eggs. I sure hope so because they were pricey. He wants to know how my hatch goes, so I think he's the real deal.
jumpy.gif

Nothing at all wrong with Easter Eggers! Most Ameraucana lovers probably started out with Easter Eggers. Their full of personality, and very pretty too! I just picked up 7 more even though I have Ameraucanas.
smile.png

Neal Johnson, aka Blue Star Poultry, is a member of the Ameraucana Breeders Club. :)

Back
Top Bottom