American Idol

Quote:
Boy don't I wish.... let us know if they tell you all it was a joke when you all watch it. Forgot to mention earlier that the highlight of the show for me was seeing the remaining members of Queen performing with the Idols. That was really special.
smile.png

I watched it for the first time tonight and i thought Adam was sooooo amazing. I knew i was right when even Kris said that Adam should have won it. I am glad to see so many here were hoping to see Adam win. I think Adam would have handled it so much better too. I felt like Adam carried Kris through most of the show. Kris did not seem to have much range with his voice and Adam seemed to cover that up a bit ........thats just how it looked to me
hu.gif
Adam seems much more prepared to be an idol.

I am so glad that Kris won. He does not "scream" like Adam does and he really puts his heart into the songs when he sings. I voted for Kris at least 12 times !!!!

quite honestly... I dont want to sound stupid saying this, but... Do you all realize how much "Kris" sounds and looks like "chris" daughtry from a few years back?..... I am a daughtry fan so I feel like a jerk even saying this...but it seems to me it was planned from the begininng to give some redemption to those "C/Kris" fans. Sorry
idunno.gif

There is a disclaimer at the end of every Idol show that says something like " ... we reserve the right to change the outcome of voting and OVER-RULE the voting outcome ... if we deem this action to be necessary and appropriate."

So, everyone is expecting Adam to win and then just the opposite happens. You can't tell me that Idol didn't play us all. We were all set up. My opinion is that the producers of Idol picked Kris to win just to show us that "anyone can win" on Idol. Kris can sing and he seems like a very nice guy, but c'mon, Adam's voice is incredible.

...oh, btw, my husband still breathes.
roll.png

I think that a lot of the reason why Kris won is because Adam doens't really appeal to a wide enough audience. I didn't like his style of singing, but I do agree that he can sing, just not anything I'd listen to. I'm also thinking that those pics that came out of Adam didn't help much..i know of at least two people who stopped voting for him because of them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom