American Idol

Quote:
I knew it I knew it!!!! Really, though, didn't know about the disclaimer but I never thought there was any way possible that Kris could win out over Adam (sorry Kris fans). I think it's because Adam is already on his way to bigger/better things and they didn't want to tie him down with the Idol contract. Kris probably has no other options at this time so it worked out to be a win/win. Just my opinion
hide.gif

Quote:
It amazes me that people still care about the photos. There are photos of celebrities picking their nose and eating it, now THAT's DISGUSTING!!
sickbyc.gif

I'm 46 and usually vote straight ticket red but I think Adam is very talented and thank God I don't let that other junk get in the way. I like a variety of music and it's the music that I care about.

I agree - I never read into any of the personal junk and base my opinions strictly on their talent and how it appeals to me. Other people's personal lives aren't any of my business. Got enough of my own problems LOL!!

Wow, interesting to see that others were as shocked as my family was with Kris winning. I figured it would be a hard call but it was clear that Adam is very talented. Kris is more of a laid back kind of singer without much range. I liked them both honestly, but I was very surprised at the outcome.

I wasn't really a fan of either so I just enjoyed watching the show. And I just about lost it when Brian May and Roger Taylor hit the stage. I couldn't stand Adam but I'll give kudos for him singing (without a single scream) Beth. I think this was the best finale show they have had. I wasn't shocked when Kris won because I figured the Danny Gokey fans would transfer their votes to Kris. Adam was just a bit too weird for that fan base.

For the record Adam imo was wierd, he screetched, and was way to theatrical. I didn't have to see pictures of him to not like him.

Quote:
I'm a Daughtry fan too but never thought he looked or sounded like him in the least... I bought Daughtry's cd , could care less about Kris's , Chris was much more of a rocker than Kris.... never even thought to compare those two.
idunno.gif

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom