American serama thread!

Cool!  How do you ship them???

7$ - small flat rate video box USPS

12$ - medium flat rate box USPS

I suggest the medium, the breathable fish bags I use cannot be shipped with a heat pack. With the medium flat rate box I can insulate the fish water better. I have not adult female fish, but I do have beautiful males. Also with the medium flat rate box I can ship more than one bag. Video box can only ship one fish bag.

My fry are unsexed but out of 5 I'm sure you will get both male and females.

i guess you guys are done playing... they are bantam Cuckoo Marans! kukupecpec pm me for your prize!

8 fish - free! (ill through in some more)
shipping - $5

cluck-cluck: if you want some fish, i can send you some free if you pay the shipping! $7
I'll take some Salmon......

Fancy guppies, platys, and swordtail fry or adults
Oh dear, they don't make very good fillets do they? I think they're a bit too small........?
wink.png

7$ - small flat rate video box USPS

12$ - medium flat rate box USPS

I suggest the medium, the breathable fish bags I use cannot be shipped with a heat pack. With the medium flat rate box I can insulate the fish water better. I have not adult female fish, but I do have beautiful males. Also with the medium flat rate box I can ship more than one bag. Video box can only ship one fish bag.

My fry are unsexed but out of 5 I'm sure you will get both male and females.

What colors do you have?

What colors do you have?

Adults: none of the adult female guppies are for sale, their babys are though. the other females and males are. males are the full body colored ones. prices range from $1.50 - $4.50 a fish. $5.00 for 5 mixed breed Fry (Babies). I will send extras.

the white one in the pic died :( her babys are for sale though!

this endler was already sold

mystery snail babyies coming soon!

Last edited:
I have bad news guys... The youngest two chicks (one of which was the one that pipped in the middle of the shell and I had to assist) didn't make it through the night last night. They had been very sluggish for the past couple days, very sleepy, but would cry all night over seemingly nothing. The warmest point of the brooder was at 95f, no one was too hot or too cold, their water has sav-a-chick added, and the two youngest were given a vitamin drop each morning and each evening when I started to notice them kind of go downhill. I also observed them eating and drinking during the first two days they were in the brooder. I couldn't find anything physically wrong with them, they just sort of.. started to waste away as they hit three days old. I wish there was something more I could have done for them, but I couldn't find a cause for their malaise. I mourned for them but.. maybe they just weren't meant to make it. Mother nature is harsh sometimes...

Despite the loss, the eldest two chicks are absolutely flourishing! They will be a week old at midnight tonight, and today they were taken outside for the first time. They didn't get to play in the grass yet, but they sat in my lap and took in the sights and sounds. Then they promptly learned they could climb up to my shoulder while I was sitting with them, and enjoyed the view from up there. My mother took it as a good opportunity to get better with the camera on her iPhone. The black and white chick's name is Flak. Don't have a name for the lighter colored one yet though. And don't mind me, I was in my pajamas. ;)

Unrelated, Larps: Your guppies are beautiful! Also mystery snail babies!!
love.gif
I have a serious soft spot in my heart for mystery snails. I just love the buggers.

Back
Top Bottom