American serama thread!

thought id share a pic or 2 top is ms emma....my silkied girl who is the biggest love bug ever

this is a black pullet 4 months old...slowly learning to pose

this young lady is 3 months old and the only pullet of gabby.... her first time working on posing but next pic you will see she is getting hang of it

stuck her in a round cage with her brother for a few and she naturally stands up

CHAILI the pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe little Dan is 2 weeks old already....What is the name of the teeny-tiny fuzzy that you had so much trouble with at the beginning??? How is it doing?

Thanks,

That little fuzzy will be 4 weeks old on Monday. Small, and not quite as developed as a normal 4 week old, but alive, and well.
thumbsup.gif

Nice pics Bill! Those pullets are looking good!

thought id share a pic or 2 top is ms emma....my silkied girl who is the biggest love bug ever

this is a black pullet 4 months old...slowly learning to pose

this young lady is 3 months old and the only pullet of gabby.... her first time working on posing but next pic you will see she is getting hang of it

stuck her in a round cage with her brother for a few and she naturally stands up

THey look very nice. Is that a brooder under Emma?

thanks chaili im pretty proud of them so far.... the little wheaton i think is turning out the best only fault so far i can see on her is her legs but since scna is color blind we are good LOL

under emma ya all those are 4months or younger....LOL i use a 5 gal fish tank.....works real good
5gal or 55.... Honestly what do you do with all the fuzzy butts you hatch ... The only thing keeping me from hatching is rehoming them.. I can't keep all of them, is there a demand for them ? I mean what kind of luck do you have placing them?

the entire working surface im working on is the lid to that tank so 55gal as for rehoming them it isnt an issue when you breed good quality birds.... many of them i plan to keep to improve my line and line breed

5gal or 55.... Honestly what do you do with all the fuzzy butts you hatch ... The only thing keeping me from hatching is rehoming them.. I can't keep all of them, is there a demand for them ? I mean what kind of luck do you have placing them?

how do u guys quarantine new birds u get and what do u use and when to introduce them to one's existing flock as i am getting new birds tomorrow and next week aswell

Treat them for bugs and worms. Put them in a separate cage far away from other birds for at least a few weeks. Give them a bath or two. Watch them closely for signs of disease, and keep them away from your birds under 5 months old.

My last new ones, I used Frontline for bugs, and Cara gave them something for worms, ivermectin I think??? might have that name wrong....

Back
Top Bottom