AMMUNITION FOR THE PESTS!!!! Rant!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Right...so people freak out and buy as much as they can get their hands on, which creates a run, which shortens supply, which spikes the price.

Quote:
That's not fishy -- it's smart. Ammo manufacturers are in the catbird seat right now, selling less ammo for a better profit margin because their customers are scared and will pay whatever it takes to get their hands on the product. Why in the world would Federal pay a bunch of people to come to work everyday just to provide more supply and drive their own prices and margins back down?

Now that would be fishy...

Hopefully, right now you're thinking "But wait, that would mean that the ammo companies are intentionally gouging and taking advantage of this situation, wouldn't it?!?!?"

The answer is yes...yes, they are.
lau.gif

My $0.02 is that many people instinctively know that something is up. Some people understand why. We are in the worst financial crisis EVER and it has only barely begun, and we have a federal government being run by foreign bankers via the Federal Reserve.

The simple fact is that people are buying ammo because they think that they might need it. Chew on that for a while.

Quote:
They're sold out because of all the conversations like this one going on all over the nation..

Quote:
Calling people stupid will probably get you banned, but I don't mind. I've been called worse.
smile.png

Have a good one.
big_smile.png

Okay, I'll let you know ahead of time that I could be considered one of those "libertarian nut-jobs." I've done my research. Ammo is selling out because people are worried that Obama will do something to make it as inaccessible as possible. I will not get into any debates on the subject, since having been on another forum I know it is impossible to convince certain people. As for my opinion of gun control, here you go:

Armed we are citizens, unarmed we are subjects.

Not sure where I read that quote, but I'm with it.

Q9, over and out.

Edited to remove personal information.

DH and I check every week. We buy whatever we can. 90% of the time everything is sold out. A gun isn't much better than a rock if you can't load it.

Quote:
They're sold out because of all the conversations like this one going on all over the nation..

Quote:
Calling people stupid will probably get you banned, but I don't mind. I've been called worse.
smile.png

LOL Sorry bout that man, I tend to get somewhat... carried away sometimes...
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom