An open letter to my hens

Ha! ha! i like this....maybe I should write on to my girls....no eggs yet......
hmm.png

Deer Chiknfud Givr Persun,

Mabee u dint reed de manual for us. Wee not ladees yet. Wee r still growing girls. U r scaring us. Mabee we get eeting disorder like anereks...
anerex...
anorx...
Mabee wee get to skeerd to eet! Hawks skeer us. Koons skeer us. Dogs skeer us. Possums skeer us. Now u skeer us, too?

Is hard beeing chikn. Eggz is extra.

De Girlz

PS Dat Darn Cat tiped dis for us.

LOL, I always KNEW I couldn't trust my cats. Never thought they'd be in league with the chickens, though.

Of course, someone should make the chickens aware that the cats like to eat chicken as well.

I need to do that with my chickens too... It got cold and they decided to stop laying. My boyfriend says we should eat one to make an example so they start laying

Did anyone catch the show on NPR 'This American Life' on Saturday? It was all about chickens. One funny story was a man who died and went to heaven, only to find out that God was a 30' tall chicken. Now, if that were indeed true.....wouldn't ya hate to have died from choking on a chicken bone???

yuckyuck.gif

Anyways my girls would have sent this to me...

der food-watr-anoyin peple

we no like de new cat over fence so we get our cat to go and anoy im.
we no like de new pellets so we no eet dem.
we like de strawbries so get mor for us.
we no lay eggs cause we r 12 weks old and cause you go lay yor own eggs - - - you bring tem home in de plastic bags.
and daisy says im fat and hav no tail fethers so give her to other food-watr-anoyin peple or i give you stinkeye

Analise

44296_p1020321.jpg

That's a great picture!

I want to know how long the camera lens lasted after that one, though
wink.png

Quote:
The camera lens always lasts - - the slug that was on the wood underneath it didnt do so well

Here's something from that poor harassed cat...

Dear mummy and daddy,

The big-fluffy-birds-that-I-can't-eat are being mean again. Can we purr-lease put them somewhere else?
Thankyou for getting those bubble-maker-scaly-things the other day - - they are very exciting to watch, but could you please put them out of the wet-yuckky-stuff?
And mummy, can I have some tuna for dinner?

Love and purrs,

Dusky

44296_p1020155.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom