Ancona Ducks

Learycow I tried to post pictures of the mature ones but I forgot what file they were under but I found them . these guyes and girl are about 8 months old the hen is a good layer.What do you do with the ones you don't want? If I need to get sexed girls were would get them?
these are the drakes . I will have to take better pictures the hen has a lot of white.
I sell sexed trios (1 male with 2 females) if thats along the lines of what you are looking for.
Extra drakes I tend to sell locally as meat ducks, or I raise them to full size and put them in my freezer to feed my dogs for the winter. (they eat them whole. Feathers, guts, legs etc so no waste!). Extra females always sell pretty quickly as pets or egg layers

I am looking for Ancona eggs to hatch but hoping someone close to the Utah Idaho border has some so I can pick them up in person.
I'm in Maine but do ship if you don't find any locally.
I test fertility weekly to ensure eggs are fertile and have excellent luck shipping. In fact, I have 2 doze plus extras packed and heading to WA state tomorrow morning!

Sadly, I need to re-home my ducks. We are moving, and I just can't keep them. There are three Ancona drakes - 5 months old. (There are four in this picture, but one has already found a great forever home). They are all very friendly! We are located in Rhode Island. Is there anyone here who could adopt them? They really need to be around some females! Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Y
Sadly, I need to re-home my ducks. We are moving, and I just can't keep them. There are three Ancona drakes - 5 months old. (There are four in this picture, but one has already found a great forever home). They are all very friendly! We are located in Rhode Island. Is there anyone here who could adopt them? They really need to be around some females! Hope someone can help. Thanks.
Sorry that you have to give them up. You might try posting in the buy sell section of this site. I got some rehomed ducks there. :) Good luck! (Too bad I'm not in RI! They are adorable!)

Back
Top Bottom