Ancona Ducks

Made a nesting 'box' for them over the summer and actually found eggs in it a few times (they usually lay in their coop). Its a pvc plumbing rectangle with a piece of fiberglass bent over top and screwed in the sides of the pvc.

Made a nesting 'box' for them over the summer and actually found eggs in it a few times (they usually lay in their coop). Its a pvc plumbing rectangle with a piece of fiberglass bent over top and screwed in the sides of the pvc.
We use an old milk crate with lots of straw and keep it in their duck house. I always leave one egg there to encourage them to lay and they all lay there before I let them out in the morning. It's helpful for clean eggs lol. :)

Hi all!

I'm a long time BYC member as I have Bielefelders and Marans. Recently I've heard of the Ancona duck and I'd LOVE to get three to five of them! Any one in Central NC have Anconas? Thanks!

Dana

Hi all!

I'm a long time BYC member as I have Bielefelders and Marans.  Recently I've heard of the Ancona duck and I'd LOVE to get three to five of them!  Any one in Central NC have Anconas?  Thanks!

Dana
@learycow, I don't know of anyone in that area with them. Do you?

I am located in Southern Ohio and I ship hatching eggs and ducklings and juveniles and adults

Back
Top Bottom