Anna's Artists Chat Thread

I should really characterize my appearance with a fresh quality piece of artistry.
Alas, said piece does not exist. :rolleyes:
I love artistry. But artistry doesn’t matter on this thread. This is le chat thread. The art thread is in Random Ramblings also.

Okay I created this weird character. And it looks bad written out, but obviously in a story context, he’d be a bit more mysterious without all his attributes written out. I don’t even know where I’d apply him if I ever do. Obviously in some kind of fantasy. But... name suggestions?
Name: honestly drawing a blank
Appearance: An old man with a cane that he doesn’t use for support but rather uses it to punish people with. I might draw him?
Personality: Insufferable. He can’t sympathize with others’ pain. He says “it builds character” all the time. A crotchety old man. Always goes on about how others don’t know how lucky they are being able to taste and feel, but he gets little sympathy. A good ally to have.
Abilities: Both a blessing and a curse, given to him by a bad fairy as a child. Doesn’t hunger, thirst, or tire or feel pain. He does not require sleep. He doesn’t feel any human sensations. He doesn’t have tastebuds. His only vice is, in order to retain these abilities (and not die a slow painful death because he’s incapable of consuming food) is to say “it builds character” every 10 minutes. Can run forever, strength is only limited to what fits in hands.
This just made my day. For names, maybe George, Robert, or Patrick?

:lol: Alluviate and Treece.
Actually, now I'm kinda vibing with Alluviate. Wonder if I've got any unnamed crypto's floating around.
OOH that's a good name for one of my fantasy characters perhaps! But alas, for this common suburban girl, I'd say something a bit more plain would be better. :lol:

Okay I created this weird character. And it looks bad written out, but obviously in a story context, he’d be a bit more mysterious without all his attributes written out. I don’t even know where I’d apply him if I ever do. Obviously in some kind of fantasy. But... name suggestions?
Name: honestly drawing a blank
Appearance: An old man with a cane that he doesn’t use for support but rather uses it to punish people with. I might draw him?
Personality: Insufferable. He can’t sympathize with others’ pain. He says “it builds character” all the time. A crotchety old man. Always goes on about how others don’t know how lucky they are being able to taste and feel, but he gets little sympathy. A good ally to have.
Abilities: Both a blessing and a curse, given to him by a bad fairy as a child. Doesn’t hunger, thirst, or tire or feel pain. He does not require sleep. He doesn’t feel any human sensations. He doesn’t have tastebuds. His only vice is, in order to retain these abilities (and not die a slow painful death because he’s incapable of consuming food) is to say “it builds character” every 10 minutes. Can run forever, strength is only limited to what fits in hands.
he sure sounds like a scrooge. How about....uh...
James...Richard...Earl....Patterson...Crawford...Winston...Knowles...Hewitt...arent these all old english names

This just made my day. For names, maybe George, Robert, or Patrick?
those are quite grump but not grump enough
he sure sounds like a scrooge. How about....uh...
James...Richard...Earl....Patterson...Crawford...Winston...Knowles...Hewitt...arent these all old english names
I imagine him as English even though I have no real picture of him in my head other than baggy clothes and a lethal cane.
Knowles... Hewitt.
Hewitt. I like that.

OOH that's a good name for one of my fantasy characters perhaps! But alas, for this common suburban girl, I'd say something a bit more plain would be better. :lol:
What can I say, extreme's my default setting for everything. XD
And, for the purpose of valid input, I'm liking Amer's Lucé.

Back
Top Bottom