Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

my husband and myself do not want to use, or open any paypal accounts. i would though still like to become a gold feather member. can i go about it with a personal check, or a usps money order???????????? please email me back and let me know, thank you, rennea and james burgess.
smile.png

You don't need a paypal account to use your credit/debit card.

Just follow the link in this pic that says "If you don't have a PayPal account:

18_store.jpg

Do you mean for GFM or PPM? Please note the requirements are only for Platinum Poultry Members and not for Golden Feather Members.

There are a few reasons for the requirements, but the big one is that because we're giving "unlimited" usage of so many of our great features, especially the BSA section, we wanted to try to find ways to help ensure peeps wouldn't abuse the system.

The requirements aren't set in stone and we just used these first ones as a starting point. We knew we'd probably need to make them tougher or easier after the initial release of the new membership group.

How long after purchase does it take to kick in? I have received confermation from paypal and byc that it was purchased early this afternoon, but nothing has changed.

Quote:
in my experience it only takes as long as it takes terrie to get back on here. I think she is the one who updates the memberships..... maybe send her a pm if you get nothing by tomorrow?

I have a question about my account.

I purchased a golden feather membership and in the process it asked if anyone else in the family was on the forum so I added my 12 yr old Daughter Marissa "swim chick" anyway, we also purchased stickers. t-shirts, apron.....but our Golden Feather Member does not appear with our names.

Curious as to why not?

Caroline

Back
Top Bottom