Pics
You could let all the duck eggs sit for 2 weeks, That would guarentee they werent fertile

A place here does that so you cant hatch the eggs at home and get their breeds

Just looked at the trail cam, only the usual stuff: Lot's of deer, a fox, a coon, two stray dogs and something blurry, probably a cat.
I love most animals and i respect those i don't love (raccoons for example) and i treat my animals as well as i can. I also respect if other's have a different opinion and make bad decisions. Its a free country and everybody is responsible for her/his actions.
And that's the problem with the PETA people, they want to enforce their opinion on others. I have no problem with somebody being a vegetarian, deeply religious, gay or different in some other ways, just don't try to force your opinion on me. That's when i react very - allergic. Live and let live!

Just looked at the trail cam, only the usual stuff: Lot's of deer, a fox, a coon, two stray dogs and something blurry, probably a cat.
I love most animals and i respect those i don't love (raccoons for example) and i treat my animals as well as i can. I also respect if other's have a different opinion and make bad decisions. Its a free country and everybody is responsible for her/his actions.
And that's the problem with the PETA people, they want to enforce their opinion on others. I have no problem with somebody being a vegetarian, deeply religious, gay or different in some other ways, just don't try to force your opinion on me. That's when i react very - allergic. Live and let live!
Totally agree. I honestly think this is person is a scammer in a far away country. The poor spelling/grammar reminds me of when I sell stuff on craigslist and they want to send me a big check to cash.
Or the guy in Australia who wanted my 1991 VW Jetta with 220K miles. They probably wanted you to pay them off, in exchange for not calling the authorities. Anyway, enjoy those "fertl" eggs!

Here we go again...
20190817_085444.jpg

Wild flea market in the parking lot close to the mall, can't tell ya more as 》Public and private sales prohibited 《 here.
I love hillbilly country! Duck you sherriff...

That's how a wild flea-market looks like in WV:
full

Public and private sales prohibited… - Even the sheriff came over and bought some stuff - no duck-eggs, sadly…
full

Four hours later, the heat becomes unbearable, just sold my fifth dozen of duck-eggs, i'm packing up and go buy some iceberg lettuce for the ducklings

Back
Top Bottom