So, we have had an ant problem for a long time. We currently have 8 chicks in my laundry room in a large brooder. The ant guy is coming today to treat the outside of the house, which is the main issue. We have poison down in some spots (the ant trap kind). I was talking on the phone with my mom, watching the chicks and mentioned how cute they are and that there were a couple of ants in the brooder that the chicks were eating- aw, cute. My mom brought up a good point- if the ants are eating poison, and the chicks eat those ants, are my chicks being poisoned/consuming enough to cause concern? Input please! I'm worried. They are between 4 days old and 2 weeks old, on medicated chick starter w/probiotics and electrolytes added to their water.