any eggs in raligh or greensboro for sale?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?

Freeranger

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 11, 2009
thank you

**please see the rules posted at the top of the forum and edit your subject line accordingly. Thanks!
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve and Sharon have great eggs and nice stock. I have seen their farm and they really take good care of their flocks. They have some reallt nice birds and eggs. I have just hatched some of their eggs and had good results. I also have a few more hatching in three days. Their cuckoo maran eggs are very dark and their speckled sussex are nice also. i also got Buff Orpingtons from them and they hatch out in three days. They have a lot of nice stuff and they help out with information and advice also. Would gladly recomend them to anyone. They are under sandspoultry here on BYC. Later, dave27889 My hatch rate with their eggs was about 90% and I dropped 2 eggs while changing out candeling eggs. My big fat fingers! I bought 18 eggs from the and will be getting more when my back problems let up. They also have Turkeys and Geese and Quail. Give them a PM

Could also try shook poultry... Located in Claremont, he's a good guy with a nice collection of birds...

Back
Top Bottom