Any good kitten sexers out there?

How do cats usually take having their kittens taken from them? Of course, we are giving them to their new owners after they are weaned, probably at 8-10 weeks old. How do the Mamas usually feel about it?

Agree with w/ everyone else. How bout some pictures of the front ends. Kittens are even cuter than baby chicks, would love to see them.

So it's official. We have 4 boys and 2 girls.

All the kittens except one have their eyes at least partially open. I'll post pics as soon as I can get some decent ones. :\ Those wiggly things make my camera's eyes cross.
I weighed them today. They are a week and 3 days old.
From littlest to biggest:
Stripey girl - 6.8 oz.
Stripey boy - 7.0 oz.
Calico and the little brown boy - 7.4 oz.
Bean (ginger) - 7.8 0z.
Fatty (big black kitten) - a whopping 9.3 oz.

I told you he was huge!

1,2&5 are girls and 2&3 are boys.
because i have 5 cats and i know what they look like.p.s. my cat had kittens too.

smile.png
your welcome:)
smile.png
love.gif
ya.gif

i hope you know that if you get a male that kitten when he grows up and you let him outside that he will sometimes stay or will leave forever
wee.gif
and females will stay.!
frow.gif

1,2&5 are girls and 2&3 are boys.
Hermaphrodite kitty?

"i hope you know that if you get a male that kitten when he grows up and you let him outside that he will sometimes stay or will leave forever and females will stay.!" -saramartin12

I've actually had better success with outdoor females than males. Females are better hunters than males (which is why I have outdoor cats). They also seem to be more "street" wise. My males either took off or got eaten.
In the past, I would have chosen a male, but after much heartbreak of loosing mine, I went with females. My first female has been with us since the beginning, so far, the only cat that's lasted this long. My other females are doing well too and they're super friendly. Maybe I just get lucky with the females.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom