Any Home Bakers Here?

X2! DH can eat an entire little Caesar's pizza on his own but can't eat more than 2-3 slices of my homemade pizza! It's such a water of money and easy way to get fat buying it lol

We have a Hobby Lobby about 40 minutes from us. Definitely a neat store!

Awesome pretzels! Loving the shapes!

I don't think I've bought brown sugar in 5 years now but I'm never without molasses now! Is powdered sugar really easy too? I've never looked that one up.

Have they outgrown their little pen already? Lol

I would have to say Ginger ale but my parents only ever have me 7-up. I hate 7-up :/

I LOVE monkey bread! Delicious! I'm not sure about orange flavored though lol
Instead of moving the quail into a temporary box, and back again, I just put them in a box big enough to keep them happy.
Yes, her pretzel shapes were a surprise. I’ve been making my own pretzels for her… More years than I will admit! I never thought of cookie cutters.
Powdered sugar is just sugar in the blender. Add a cup of sugar, and a Tbs of cornstarch to a blender, and blend a few minutes.
Monkey bread is good for a lot of things! Garlic bread, Parmesan bread, Mini pepperoni bread, apple pie ...

Last edited:
20190224_162113.jpg

That's a big one........

I caught two of these big craws today. As soon as I have enough meat, I am making crawfish linguine.

Also, made clam chowder that is SO delicious!

20190224_171804.jpg

I cooked potatoes, and celery, and carrots ALL SEPERATE. Then when they were fully cooked, I added them to potato soup with clams and clam juice. Added some herbs, and it was delicious!

Well, thats the First time I had an alternator fail in my 95 subaru. It's been pretty reliable!

View attachment 1684050

Jared
I changed the alternator in my 2005 Honda Civic last summer. It is quite an experience on that one!

I wound up changing two belts too. The car had about 125,000 miles on it then. 130,000 now

Husband wanted to make a pan pizza without tomato sauce, as seen on TV show, Milk Street, but our version. I made the crust, and he made the topping. The topping is Hen of the Woods mushrooms, Italian seasoning, goat mozzerella, and a little Parmasean Reggiano. Baked in a lazagna pan.

View attachment 1684047

This must be pizza night! I just finished preparing the crusts for ours.

Your's sounds really good :drool

Husband wanted to make a pan pizza without tomato sauce, as seen on TV show, Milk Street, but our version. I made the crust, and he made the topping. The topping is Hen of the Woods mushrooms, Italian seasoning, goat mozzerella, and a little Parmasean Reggiano. Baked in a lazagna pan.

View attachment 1684047
Looks yummy!
This must be pizza night! I just finished preparing the crusts for ours.

Your's sounds really good :drool
I’m making pizza burgers...but frosting 36 cupcakes first for my sister’s mother in laws birthday.

Back
Top Bottom