Any Home Bakers Here?

Anyone want some cake? It's not home baked, but bought for my BD today!
big_smile.png

Would have added candles, but they didn't have enough at the store
hmm.png

Happy Birthday!

Homemade birthday cake for the hubby. I was rushed to finish the icing and wrote "Happy Birthday Day" and had to go back and fix it to say Daddy lol. Tasted great though. Neapolitan Cake, strawberry and vanilla cake and chocolate icing between the layers. All from scratch =]

Last edited:

Homemade birthday cake for the hubby. I was rushed to finish the icing and wrote "Happy Birthday Day" and had to go back and fix it to say Daddy lol. Tasted great though. Neapolitan Cake, strawberry and vanilla cake and chocolate icing between the layers. All from scratch =]
Please share the recipe!

I'm a baker by trade, but also (legally) bake from home. Custom cakes for customers, but I'll bake anything, any time! I'm about to make some meringues from leftover egg whites from making ice cream.

It's four different recipes. Strawberry cake, yellow cake, chocolate ganosh icing and basic white icing. Did you want one of those in particular. The first came from offline and I could probably just post a link but the last three are from my Better Homes cookbook and I'll have to type them out

It's four different recipes. Strawberry cake, yellow cake, chocolate ganosh icing and basic white icing. Did you want one of those in particular. The first came from offline and I could probably just post a link but the last three are from my Better Homes cookbook and I'll have to type them out

The strawberry cake recipe would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom