Any Home Bakers Here?

Five days before tou can use it ahhh ok buying sounds like the plan lol.i dont think it sitting on my counter with a two year old (she likes climbing) would be safe at all.

Probably not
gig.gif

The startr stay in the fridge except for when you use it.

I think she's referring to the instructions on the KAF website for making your own starter. They instruct you to keep it on the counter until day 5.

Lol ok i am so confused why is it 8.95 an oz. okay back to square one lol dang it i guess i am going to have to find a jar of some kind for it and try to hide it from her lol maybe the top of the fridge for the five days or so. I havent a clue. Or i could just buy the muffins but whats the fun in that.

Last edited:
Lol ok i am so confused why is it 8.95 an oz. okay back to square one lol dang it i guess i am going to have to find a jar of some kind for it and try to hide it from her lol maybe the top of the fridge for the five days or so. I havent a clue. Or i could just buy the muffins but whats the fun in that.

And that's why I don't buy KA stuff, lol. Too pricey, although I'm sure they are good. And don't forget shipping, ouch!

1f62d.png
thats 71 dollars with out taxes and shipping for 8 oz thats just hurts. I could in no way convince my husband on that one. Dang it lol. Mmm yeah thats just out there it would be way cheaper to buy the muffins lol. I cant imagine paying that much.

You can send a stamped self addressed envelope to the friends of Carl and they will mail you a start. It is a powder that starts bubbling in a couple of hours.

It is great starter!

1f62d.png
thats 71 dollars with out taxes and shipping for 8 oz thats just hurts. I could in no way convince my husband on that one. Dang it lol. Mmm yeah thats just out there it would be way cheaper to buy the muffins lol. I cant imagine paying that much.
If you would rather, send me your address in a PM and I will send the envelope in for you. I have a lot of Forever stamps LOL--I bought some form Costco and will likely die before they are gone...

It will cost you nothing that way!

Very nice offer @ronott1 to help Jesusfreak101 get started! Bakers are the nicest people
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom