Any Home Bakers Here?

Two dozen Italian meatballs made up and baked, all ready for the freezer for future meals:

Italian meatballs 1.JPG

Italian meatballs 2.JPG

Only baking today will be dinner here making boneless and skinless chicken
thighs tonight but uncertain how I want to proceed
Penny, I just put chicken thighs skinless in oven: I put seasoned bread crumbs on the chicken and herbs and thin slices of butter on top (thighs
lay flat) I have one sweet potato and one white potato and wrapped in
foil diced butter nut squash with a little butter and maple syrup) This is all in one baking pan...cover with foil and placed in 400 degree oven...I will bake for about 1 hour....remove foil and let the chicken and potatoes brown...will leave the squash in foil as is and brown about 15 -30 minutes.
Will have cranberry sauces to serve with it. And dessert of course. Aria

Just killed my favorite gravy pan old caphelon burning a batch of cranberries not paying attention .. Have had it close to 10 years :hitMay be hard to replace ?
Did use another pan to make cranberries stood with it cooking them

That's too bad about the burned pan Penny. They still make Caphalon cookware, maybe you can find another pan like the one you lost?

Penny, I just put chicken thighs skinless in oven: I put seasoned bread crumbs on the chicken and herbs and thin slices of butter on top (thighs
lay flat) I have one sweet potato and one white potato and wrapped in
foil diced butter nut squash with a little butter and maple syrup) This is all in one baking pan...cover with foil and placed in 400 degree oven...I will bake for about 1 hour....remove foil and let the chicken and potatoes brown...will leave the squash in foil as is and brown about 15 -30 minutes.
Will have cranberry sauces to serve with it. And dessert of course. Aria
Sounds good!

Just killed my favorite gravy pan old caphelon burning a batch of cranberries not paying attention .. Have had it close to 10 years :hitMay be hard to replace ?
Did use another pan to make cranberries stood with it cooking them
I ruined a nice stock pot that way once making apple sauce! I was very sad

Back
Top Bottom