Any Home Bakers Here?

Off-topic, but interesting.

D0F50AEA-787B-4714-BE4D-A0A0D70277E4.jpeg

On craigslist for $200? No problems with it? Well, that was the case, it passed testing, so I got it.

video demonstration coming soon.

Jared

View attachment 2388622

On craigslist for $200? No problems with it? Well, that was the case, it passed testing, so I got it.

Jared
Ooh, is that a little organ? That's so cool! I love organs -- both the instrument, and the innards.

View attachment 2388622

Jared
Jared, You can play it.....SUPER. Years ago my husband and I had a Band. He played drums. I was MC booked jobs and sang with the group....We played current tunes of the day and standards. We worked at all the Colleges in the area, Golf Clubs and Weddings. That was a great fun time in our lives. Floyd still has his Drums and I have my tamboreen. Fond memories. Aria

Jared, You can play it.....SUPER. Years ago my husband and I had a Band. He played drums. I was MC booked jobs and sang with the group....We played current tunes of the day and standards. We worked at all the Colleges in the area, Golf Clubs and Weddings. That was a great fun time in our lives. Floyd still has his Drums and I have my tamboreen. Fond memories. Aria

I guess with a name like "aria" you sort of have to be a singer :)

Sounds like a good time for you and Floyd!

View attachment 2388622

Jared

Wonderful look forward to hearing it ...
I picked up 18 hatching eggs yesterday

That's very cool, Aria!

Back
Top Bottom