Any Home Bakers Here?

@NorthFLChick

I think you could do the Mac and Cheese without the mustard powder, doubt it would be a great deal different?

I'm tempted to go ahead without it. The only mustard powder I have right now is the super hot Chinese powder and I know I don't want that one!
somad.gif

you can skip the ground mustard, it just adds a depth to the flavor, you won't really get a mustard taste from it.
I have used a little prepared mustard in substitution if it is a recipe that I feet needs the mustard flavor.

Finally all done! They are a great cold weather dessert! I will always use buttermilk in my cinnamon roll recipes from now on. They were gooey on bottom and crisp on top. Perfection! I'm so proud of myself! I used to stink at baking!

Finally all done! They are a great cold weather dessert! I will always use buttermilk in my cinnamon roll recipes from now on. They were gooey on bottom and crisp on top. Perfection! I'm so proud of myself! I used to stink at baking!
Keep at it! With yeast breads especially, it takes time to get good at it.

clap.gif
Wow those look great. What is your icing recipe…mine is just powdered sugar & milk.

Back
Top Bottom