Any Home Bakers Here?

Darn, we missed our chances to become comic strip villains. I did however decide that instead of being a villain I would be a super hero. My name is Jan, so I pop into the nearest supply closet and pop back out as Jan-i-tor! Cleaner upper of evil. I bop bad guys with toilet brushes.

Attractive bad guys? I was discussing with someone the other day how astronomically attractive all the villains in my recently watched TV shows and movies have been.

Like both attractive and terrifying

Terrattractive? Attractifying?

I got the rolls warming up in the oven with a pan of hot water at 6:30am. I took them out at 7 and warmed up the oven. At about 7:30am I had:

Yum!

they look great! wish I had smellovision
Me too!! Actually I do have smellovision
ya.gif

@ronott1 those look awesome, thanks for the recipe got it saved for future use. The caramel icing sounds delicious..
smile.png

I once had home made bread pudding at a restaurant - cinnamon and raisins in the pudding and topped with a caramel icing - served warm -
Have made cinnamon, raisin bread pudding before but forgot the icing. had not remembered that til your post.

I got the rolls warming up in the oven with a pan of hot water at 6:30am. I took them out at 7 and warmed up the oven. At about 7:30am I had:

Yum!

Those look wonderful Ron!

Me too!! Actually I do have smellovision
ya.gif

@ronott1 those look awesome, thanks for the recipe got it saved for future use. The caramel icing sounds delicious..
smile.png

I once had home made bread pudding at a restaurant - cinnamon and raisins in the pudding and topped with a caramel icing - served warm -
Have made cinnamon, raisin bread pudding before but forgot the icing. had not remembered that til your post.

Wow, that bread pudding sounds fantastic.

@sunflour , do you have a recipe for your bread pudding? I'll have to see if DH wants to try it (because I certainly don't need to eat it all by myself, lol). Sounds like it would be really nice, especially once the weather starts to cool off and we're in serious need for comfort food!

Back
Top Bottom