Any Home Bakers Here?

I wish my kitchen was updated - gotta wait about 5 more years to afford it. Once I get teh cabinet built, I will have a place for my flour mill and can grind my own flour as needed. We have over 300 lbs of wheat stored away down in the basement just waiting for me. I did alot of baking when we lived out in Wyoming, not so much here in Wisconsin though. I gotta work on that, baking used to relax me - now cooking is a source of stress.

I wish my kitchen was updated - gotta wait about 5 more years to afford it. Once I get teh cabinet built, I will have a place for my flour mill and can grind my own flour as needed. We have over 300 lbs of wheat stored away down in the basement just waiting for me. I did alot of baking when we lived out in Wyoming, not so much here in Wisconsin though. I gotta work on that, baking used to relax me - now cooking is a source of stress.
I am sorry. Cooking should never be a source of stress. I like cooking, it's the clean up afterwards that sucks.

20200409_085843.jpg

Eggs in a hole!

My kitchen is poorly set-up and my DH is going through his terrible-twos. He has suddenly decided that he does not like 1/2 of the meals that I usually make. There are only so many times that I can eat burgers, brats and italian sausages in a week. I get home from work and THEN he decides what we have for supper. By the time I defrost stuff and get supper made - he complains that we eat too late.
Sorry - off my rant. For some reason this has been a hard week for me.

Back
Top Bottom