Any Home Bakers Here?

I made a 3-ring binder called "The Good Grub Book" with our family's favorite recipes in it to give each of our kids as their "leaving home" present. Have to make new ones to give the grandkids I am raising, lol! I teach my boys to cook, same as the girls. I call it Bachelor Survival. šŸ˜‰

I made a 3-ring binder called "The Good Grub Book" with our family's favorite recipes in it to give each of our kids as their "leaving home" present. Have to make new ones to give the grandkids I am raising, lol! I teach my boys to cook, same as the girls. I call it Bachelor Survival. šŸ˜‰
I have my recipes in dropbox and have shared the folder with the Family

Last edited:
Sourdough Sandwich Bread 10.22.2020...first baking I've done since Floyd
went to Hospital.....View attachment 2383447
So glad to see you here baking! Iā€™ll bet the aromatherapy with the bread in the oven did you good too! Iā€™ve been baking that recipe 2x per week! Thanks so much!

I did a recipe scrapbooking party. We printed or hand copied the recipes depending on how we wanted our page. Scrapbooks also come in various sizes. If you plan a party, you can put something like ā€œrecipe scrapsā€ on the invites. I canā€™t remember what I actually came up with.
That would be a good party for after covid-19!

You mean like the ones where they ask "how many of 'object type" are in these pictures? Yeah, sometimes those are near impossible.

Of course you need a variety! I have a number of chicken breeds and they lay anywhere from Small to Jumbo. I weigh and mark each egg. If I am making half a recipe that needs 1 egg I use a Small. 1.5X the recipe, use a Large and a Small or maybe a Jumbo. A 50 gram Small and a 70 gram XL is the same as two 60g Large.
There was a news article about these robot tests and on how there are alienating certain people.

Back
Top Bottom