Any Home Bakers Here?

I hope he feels better soon!
Me too. He's one of those guys that is NEVER cold and he was under 2 blankets last night. That's the easiest way to tell he's running a fever actually, he starts getting cold and huddling under blankets... much like walking in a chicken coop and one is hunched up with the feathers fluffed and no one else is.

He was no longer cold this morning but still felt bad and had a bad sinus headache. Last year around Christmas he got a bug that knocked him on his butt, he spent 3 days in the recliner with a heating pad and 3 blankets and he would feel better in the mornings but get feverish toward the afternoons. I didn't get the bug from him last year so I'm hoping I don't get this one either. Of course he's supposed to get his first Covid shot tomorrow and that probably won't happen since they don't like to vaccinate sick people.

Me too. He's one of those guys that is NEVER cold and he was under 2 blankets last night. That's the easiest way to tell he's running a fever actually, he starts getting cold and huddling under blankets... much like walking in a chicken coop and one is hunched up with the feathers fluffed and no one else is.

He was no longer cold this morning but still felt bad and had a bad sinus headache. Last year around Christmas he got a bug that knocked him on his butt, he spent 3 days in the recliner with a heating pad and 3 blankets and he would feel better in the mornings but get feverish toward the afternoons. I didn't get the bug from him last year so I'm hoping I don't get this one either. Of course he's supposed to get his first Covid shot tomorrow and that probably won't happen since they don't like to vaccinate sick people.
I can't get a covid shot yet-- 65 and up here

I might move up the list since I am Staff at UC Davis. There is no word on that though
He teaches high school in a low income area with spotty internet so it is hard for the kids to do work from home and those kids depend on 2 meals a day provided from the school, some even take extras home to siblings who are too young or old to get the school meals.

They keep trying to bring them back in, but every time they do, the cases in the area spike so they send them back home. So, they are prioritizing getting those teachers vaccinated so those kids can get back into the school buildings sooner. Most if not all colleges around here are virtual only right now so those teachers and staff aren't priority.

He teaches high school in a low income area with spotty internet so it is hard for the kids to do work from home and those kids depend on 2 meals a day provided from the school, some even take extras home to siblings who are too young or old to get the school meals.

They keep trying to bring them back in, but every time they do, the cases in the area spike so they send them back home. So, they are prioritizing getting those teachers vaccinated so those kids can get back into the school buildings sooner. Most if not all colleges around here are virtual only right now so those teachers and staff aren't priority.
I hope the supply of vaccines improves!

Back
Top Bottom