Any Home Bakers Here?

Just got up. Been awake since 3am because the cat woke me up. Going to try to work in the garden for a bit before the tropical storm hits in a few hours. Then I’ll be making a pound cake and double batch of cookies.

Hope the storm doesn't cause you any problems.

Lordamercy, no baking until Monday night. It's 85 F in our house right now despite fans going in every room. The A/C repairman is coming at 5am :th Monday to completely replace the unit. Apparently, the current broken one was the first one that was installed in this house after it was built in the 1970s. I'd say it's time for an upgrade!

Lordamercy, no baking until Monday night. It's 85 F in our house right now despite fans going in every room. The A/C repairman is coming at 5am :th Monday to completely replace the unit. Apparently, the current broken one was the first one that was installed in this house after it was built in the 1970s. I'd say it's time for an upgrade!

Ugh, that's rough! :hugs

Just got up. Been awake since 3am because the cat woke me up. Going to try to work in the garden for a bit before the tropical storm hits in a few hours. Then I’ll be making a pound cake and double batch of cookies.
We were supposed to get a direct hit before the track changed! We've got our 3 hens sheltered in a dog crate inside because the yard floods really badly.

2 are doing their egg songs. 😬

Hope you stay safe!

Wow. I’m impressed it worked this long!
We were supposed to get a direct hit before the track changed! We've got our 3 hens sheltered in a dog crate inside because the yard floods really badly. 2 are doing their egg songs. Hope you stay safe!
Glad it missed you! I’m grateful our coop is in a high spot. There’s no way I could bring 30 chickens in the house!

you'll probably find a lower electric bill with new units!

Happy you can fix the problem had a good life.
Morning Bakers

Back
Top Bottom