Any Home Bakers Here?

@topochico225 - what size/qts is yours? Definitely more of the brand I trust for kitchenware. I can't imagine actually getting one, I was stoked just to get little cooling racks for cookies and to get a little mini food chopper/processor a few years ago.
Mine is 5qts. I got it from Target, it was actually cheaper than getting one from Kitchenaid, and it's a much nicer color.

I'd love some recommendations here from anyone who has a stand mixer, or has recently purchased one. I've been mixing cakes for years with a little electric hand mixer, but tonight the poor little mixer gave out on me. I've been wanting a stand mixer, but I just would love some input onto a good brand to use and what your experiences with your own (and the brand name) have been if you are willing to share. And then, I'll eventually have one on my Christmas ideas list with my husband :)

I'm another KitchenAid fan. I've had mine for probably 20 years and use it a lot, so far (knock on wood), haven't had any issues with it.

:lol: Black is $600, matte black is $290, and the other colors are in between.
F11D48E2-6785-41E7-8A09-805E2EB60923.jpeg

Our Airstream LEFT Today....on a Journey to England.
And I will not cry because it is over...I will Smile because it did happen and I HAVE FOND MEMORIES
:hugs :hugs :frow Keep those memories
I'd love some recommendations here from anyone who has a stand mixer, or has recently purchased one. I've been mixing cakes for years with a little electric hand mixer, but tonight the poor little mixer gave out on me. I've been wanting a stand mixer, but I just would love some input onto a good brand to use and what your experiences with your own (and the brand name) have been if you are willing to share. And then, I'll eventually have one on my Christmas ideas list with my husband :)
I too am a KA fan. I gave my 5qt to DD when I got my 7Qt with Marriott points. The 5qt has the tilt head while the 7qt has the lift bowl. I like the capacity of the 7 but miss the tilt head.

Back
Top Bottom