Any Home Bakers Here?

It was this one, but I had no lemon zest.
https://plantbasedmag.com/steamed-jam-suet-sponge-pudding/

I also lined a foil tin with baking/greaseproof paper added the jam to the bottom of that, pudding mix on top. Foil over the top pressed round the edge to seal.
Cook at 160.c 320.F with a pan of boiling water under it on the bottom shelf. 60 mins. You can leave it to cool and reaheat for 10 min 180.c 356.c with no foil over. Tip out upside down so the jam is on top.
THANKS and jabalaya?

I would but the noodles are too soft for me n DH...so it never gets eaten...I gotta get better!
I've found only adding enough noodles for the first setting works well and just add more noodles when reheating. Of course when I make my own noodles, they hold up better. 1 cup of seasoned flour to one egg and enough cold water to bring the dough together. I add a table spoon at a time. I generally start with 3 eggs and roll out the dough to about an 1/8th inch thick and then cut with a pizza cutter. My seasoned flour contains Tony's.

Jared, wow, that stock looks great! I've never made stock with fish; just chicken, turkey, and ham bones.

I've only used cider vinegar as the acid too; never thought to use something else. Plus, since my recipe only calls for 1 tablespoon, I assumed it didn't make much difference. It's just to help pull minerals out of the bones, I thought. 🤔

It sure makes a GREAT base for soup, though!

I've found only adding enough noodles for the first setting works well and just add more noodles when reheating. Of course when I make my own noodles, they hold up better. 1 cup of seasoned flour to one egg and enough cold water to bring the dough together. I add a table spoon at a time. I generally start with 3 eggs and roll out the dough to about an 1/8th inch thick and then cut with a pizza cutter. My seasoned flour contains Tony's.
Thanks for your recipe of making your own noodle.
I would like to try it soon. Aria

Back
Top Bottom