Any Home Bakers Here?

I've found only adding enough noodles for the first setting works well and just add more noodles when reheating. Of course when I make my own noodles, they hold up better. 1 cup of seasoned flour to one egg and enough cold water to bring the dough together. I add a table spoon at a time. I generally start with 3 eggs and roll out the dough to about an 1/8th inch thick and then cut with a pizza cutter. My seasoned flour contains Tony's.
Oh wow...homemade noodles!
Yeah when I was pouring em in I had that split second thought...then dumped the whole package like a goober!
Hazards of takin a break from cooking for a few years...n brain ain't what it used to be!

You could take it over ;)

I LIKE having extra. Fill quart containers and put them in the freezer. Easy dinner a few times after the work of the first.
I would if I hadn't had grandbabies.

I froze chili month ago and would u believe he wouldn't eat it!
I ended up eating it and it was just as good as the day I made it! His loss!

Coconut, peanut butter, choc chip cookies.
Was a bit of an experiment.

IMG_20220124_142220~2.jpg

Also it's mine and OHs wedding anniversary today, 4 years.. so good excuse to make him something nice.

Jared, YOU ARE A SUPER "fisher man" Aria

Thanks for the compliment!

I’m not bragging when I say any of the following. I just like to share it.

Believe it or not, that’s the fourth biggest trout I have ever caught. Biggest one was about 22 inches.

That’s nothing compared to the biggest fish I ever caught, though. My personal record is a 46 1/4 inch sturgeon caught in 2012. No fish to this day has ever come close to being that personal record. Not even the 29 inch northern pike came close to that.

Anyway, my personal records are as follows.

Biggest trout was 22 inches long, approximately 4 pounds

Biggest catfish was 27 inches long, 10 pounds.

Biggest smallmouth bass I caught was about 3 pounds. I forgot the length.

Biggest largemouth bass I caught was 6 pounds. I forgot the length.

Biggest northern pike I caught was 29 inches long. I forgot the weight.

Biggest sturgeon, and the biggest fish I have ever caught, was 46 1/4 inches long, weight unknown.

Those are my personal records.

Back
Top Bottom