Any Home Bakers Here?

When I make meatloaf, I make a double batch - for the 2 of us. I make mini meatloaves that are 6 ounces each and are shaped like little footballs, lol. Each one gets slathered with the tomato topping - 'cause that's the best part. We each eat one and the rest get wrapped individually in wax paper bags and into the freezer for lunches. It's nice to be able to just grab one and drop it into the lunchbox in the morning. I like to cut mine in 1/2 and put it on toasted bread for a meatloaf sandwich, yum.

Artisan Bread...Just out of Oven....I gave it a different
shape. I like to be able to have small slices. I do not
like the ROUND LOAF shape. Aria

Attachments

• 100_0417.JPG
    100_0417.JPG
    304.4 KB · Views: 1
When I make meatloaf, I make a double batch - for the 2 of us. I make mini meatloaves that are 6 ounces each and are shaped like little footballs, lol. Each one gets slathered with the tomato topping - 'cause that's the best part. We each eat one and the rest get wrapped individually in wax paper bags and into the freezer for lunches. It's nice to be able to just grab one and drop it into the lunchbox in the morning. I like to cut mine in 1/2 and put it on toasted bread for a meatloaf sandwich, yum.
Sometimes I top mine off with bbq sauce. 😋

I've only had chicken and dumplings. Mother used to make 'real from scratch' dumplings, me, I'm lazy. I use Bisquik!

Living in a multi cultural family while I was growing up made for some interesting meals.

One of my favorites was German Pot Pie. Not what you think when you hear the words pot pie. Mom would take left over roast beef and gravy, heat and while it was heating she would make a noodle dough up, roll it till it was about a half an inch thick, cut it into 2X2 squared, add onion to the beef and gravy mix, bring it all to a low boil then drop the noodle squares in it one at a time. On the side she would make a sweet and sour sauce, vinegar, milk, sugar, salt and pepper to taste and add fine shredded lettuce to it. When the noodle squares were done and dished up, the sweet and sour sauce with the lettuce was spooned on top of the beef and noodles. Lordie it was some fine eating! I don't eat beef so I learned to make it with chicken. Equally yummy.

As in Gluten Free...? she asked, hopefully.
Here is the Recipe...You decide.....THIS IS A NEW RECIPE 1/4 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/4 Oat Milk l tsp vanilla l tsp almond extract 2 eggs 3 cups oats
1 tsp cinnamon 1/4 cup premium cocoa 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 cup avocado oil 1 1/4 oat flour l cup walnuts 1/2 cup chocolate chips Drop with teaspoons flatten with fork. Bake 350 oven 10-11 mins. I made 50 cookies.

Back
Top Bottom