Any idea what I have?

jenni22776rn

Songster
8 Years
Mar 6, 2011
Central Maine
These ladies are about 9 weeks old..I thought they were all BSL but one had yellow feet and all of them have green tinting on their feathering...any ideas?
81782_bir.jpg

81782_027.jpg

81782_023.jpg

I think one may be a BA but again they are looking nothing like the other bsl I have seen..any ideas?

No thats how a lot of people put it then there is a BJG Black Jersy Giant, EE: Easter Eggers or GLW golden laced wyandotte

I do not think the last one is a Ba might be BJG I not sure what the first one is but it's not a BSL

Quote:
Oh..never thought about those...good point!! I am so not good abbreviations when it comes to chickens...there are just too many breeds!
hide.gif
lol!!

Are they from a hatchery? They look like mixes to me.

And just my $.02 here, but it was obvious to me what you meant by ba and bsl and a perfectly good use of the abreviation. I certainly didn't think you honestly thought one of those chooks was a buff anything
lol.png

I bought them from TSC this spring from a bin labeled assorted pullets...I really have no idea what I could possibly have. I also got 3 white ones that look like white leghorns...this was the first year I bought from them and will not do it again..not saying they are a bad place to get chicks...but I was too eager for chicks and bought without knowing what it was I was buying! I love them no matter what they are but I was hoping they were BA cause I love my adult BA miss Bella! Although I may find myself becoming a Silkie chicken mom from now on...I just got my first 2 little silkies and LOVE them!! lol!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh..never thought about those...good point!! I am so not good abbreviations when it comes to chickens...there are just too many breeds!
hide.gif
lol!!

No, you followed this board's protocol correctly...
wink.png

I was addressing the entire community
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom